RKS is a full body workout using a kettlebell that increases ones strength, endurance, flexibility and cardiovascular conditioning, all while simultaneously melting away unwanted body fat. Unlike other Cardio centric programs RKS is the first complete kettlebell system to provide the user with expert kettlebell instruction,
“Kettlebells provide a much higher-intensity workout than standard weight-training routines and offer superior results in a short amount of time.”
16 workouts that will transform your body over a 4 week program.
“A person can easily burn several hundred calories in a brief period of time using these iron orbs, which makes them appealing to those looking for time-efficient results.”
Also, the RKS 30-minute training program only uses one kettlebell, making this the most versatile, well-rounded, completely portable gym anywhere. With weekly challenges built into the program, the user will also have a way to gauge progress over the training period.
Top 7 Reasons you should train with RKS
- RKS is a 30 minute a day 4 day a week full body workoutprogram.
- RKS is a progressive workout that is Fast and Effective.
- The RKS Workout is at fat burning program that burns 22 Calories a minute and Builds Lean Muscle.
- RKS is a Total Body Workout, working your core, shoulders, quads, glutes, hamstrings, back muscles all while burning fat and giving you cardiovascular stamina.
- RKS uses Full Range of Motion Movements for Functional Fitness & flexibility which tones and builds lean muscle.
- RKS Kettlebell Training burns calories up to 36 hours AFTER you workout, Even while you sleep!
- With RKS Training you can bring your kettlebell and train anywhere.
What it includes
RKS Exercise Poster
RKS Nutritional Guide
Ongoing Motivating Contest
Monthly newsletter with tips and more
$750 Value Available for $29.95 For Your Initial Payment (just 2 more easy payments after)
My Take on the Program
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com