With warmer weather on the horizon and longer days filled with sunshine ahead it’s time to officially THINK SPRING! What better way to share that spring has sprung than with PEEPS!
This year PEEPS® Easter offerings include:
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks (in colors: yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies (in colors yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
- PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Bunnies
- PEEPS® Large Marshmallow Bunnies
- PEEPS® Chick in a Hollow Milk Chocolate Egg
- PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks (Individual Size)
- PEEPS® Rainbow Pop
- PEEPS® Sugar-Free Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Peepsters® (bite sized chocolate candies filled with sweet marshmallow crème)
These delectable treats can be found nationwide at grocery and mass retailers, PEEPS & Company retail stores or at: www.peepsandcompany.com.
This year we have put together some fun materials including our product fact sheets, PEEPS® Fun Facts infographic and some Easter recipes that we hope will spark some creative ways to incorporate PEEPS® this spring! Also check out our website, www.marshmallowpeeps.com, to see fun ways our fans use PEEPS® in recipes, crafts and artwork sharing their own #peepsonality!
My Take on the PEEPS
When I received the box of peeps last week, I was completely shocked to see the breadth and depth of PEEPS that were available. I know the colorful birds that we always see around this holiday, but there were so many other varieties that were sent (as you can see in the image above). Of course we were thrilled as this opened up so many options for Easter Baskets (which will be a ton of fun this year) as well as for making some cool desserts too.
I jumped over to www.marshmallowpeeps.com to check out the recipes that they had and the first one I saw was perfect for a treat for my youngest’s kindergarten class as we had all of the ingredients. I ended up making the PEEPS Rice Krispies Treats and not only were they pretty easy to make, but they were delicious (I had to taste them too!).
All-in-all these Easter treats were so much fun, and I have to say how much I am impressed with the wide array of choices that you get when you are looking at PEEPS. You no longer are looking at only the little marshmallow birds.
So as you get ready to fill your Easter baskets, I highly encourage you to grab some of these amazing marshmallow treats for your family (and yourself)!